Building Maintenance and Exhibit Fabricator
Description: The Building Maintenance and Exhibit Fabricator, reporting to the CEO, is responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the Science East Science Centre’s building facilities and exhibits.
- Exhibit maintenance
- Collaborate with staff on designing, prototyping and fabricating exhibits in-house.
- Building facility maintenance
- Ensure the safety of the children and parents by following safety rules and regulations.
- A post-secondary diploma
- Demonstrated competency in carpentry using various materials
- Electrical experience is an asset
- Ability to assess and trouble shoot
- Heavy lifting may be required
- Carpentry work building and fixing exhibits and building facilities
- Property maintenance
- Electrical and lighting
- Self-motivated, organized
- Works well individually and with a team
- Carpentry experience
Full-Time position to being September 1, 2018.
Salary will commensurate with experience
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to:
David Desjardins, CEO