Create an unforgettable birthday memory for your child with an incredible Science East birthday party! We offer a choice between a Science Demonstration party and a Planetarium party. Our parties are interactive, audience driven and can be tailored to the birthday child’s personal interests.
Birthday parties generally last two hours. The minimum group size is 8 children.
Science Demonstration = $10 +tax per child
Planetarium Show = $15 +tax per child
10% discount for Science East members.
No charge for accompanying adults.
Science East requires a deposit of $40+tax for Science Demonstration parties, and $60+tax for Planetarium parties
Birthday parties normally consist of 3 stages:
- A choice between:
– Science Demonstration (approximately 30 minutes)
– Planetarium Show (approximately 30 minutes)
- Food/cake, presents, etc in the classroom
- Time to explore Science East’s exhibits
- Party room accommodates up to 20 children.
- Room is set up & available 20 minutes ahead of start-time, if you wish to decorate.
- Science East does not provide food, but cake and/or other food may be brought or ordered in and served in the party room.
- Refrigerator is available for short-term storage of perishables, e.g. ice-cream cake.
- Science East staff does not provide supervision of the children throughout the duration of the 2 hour birthday party.
Cancellations and Deposit:
For more information, or to book a birthday party with Science East, please contact Becky Geneau at 506-457-2340 x 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that we are unable to offer birthday parties during July & August