Science East can provide a meeting space perfect for your next event!
- Business / Corporate / Community Groups / Non-Profit Events
- Professional Development and Training Workshops
- Breakout Sessions
- Special Occasions
- Free parking in Science East Parking lot (weekdays – limited space, evenings and weekends – surrounding parking lot availability).
- Weekday, evening, and weekend rental availability.
- More than 150 hands-on science exhibits on three floors.
- Tables, chairs, projector, audio system available.
A Special Occasion Permit is required to serve liquor on the premises. Licenses are the responsibility of client and must be displayed at the event. Applications must be received by the Licensing Services, Compliance and Enforcement, Department of Public Safety, at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of the event. See appendix for application form or complete the online form https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/b/1000/CSS-FOL-78-9266B.pdf.
Members and Non-profit Organizations receive a 15% discount. To inquire about our rates or obtain a quote, please contact Becky Geneau for more information at:
Tel: (506) 457-2340 ext 129
Address: 668 Brunswick Street, Fredericton, NB, E3B 1H6