The annual APEGNB Haunted Tour – Low Scare at Science East Science Centre offers little ghosts and goblins spooky delights and fascinating sights–all in the intriguing and mysterious old York County Jail! Explore the wonder and science of Halloween, with oodles of hands-on fun to keep kids entertained!
Tickets are selling fast for our Haunted Tour for Kids! All of the spaces on Saturday October 30 are sold out, but we do still have spaces on Sunday the 31st! Still looking to book your space? Visit the link below to reserve your time slot. Bookings are based on start times every 30 minutes, and the tour lasts between 1 and 2 hours depending on your pace. Join in on the fun and we will see you this weekend!Book Online Now
October 30th & 31st, 2021 — Update – Saturday Oct 30 is SOLD OUT!
10 am- 5 pm
Low Scare Haunted Tour for ages 3 and up**Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Entrance is at the Science East Science centre Front Door .
668 Brunswick Street, Fredericton, NB
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
As of September 22, 2021, some New Brunswick businesses will require Proof of Vaccination to access non-essential services, which includes Science East Science Centre.
In addition, masks will be mandatory in all indoor public spaces.
How to prepare for your visit to Science East under the current provincial government requirements
All visitors ages 12 and over must provide the following (unless medically exempt* from the COVID-19 vaccination):
- All visitors will require a community mask, with the exception of children under 2 years of age and those with underlying medical conditions.
- You will need Proof of Vaccination which includes one of the following:
- Your MyHealthNB record
- Immunization record from an regional health authority clinic, pharmacy or Public Health
- Photo or copy of your immunization record
- Proof of vaccination from another jurisdiction
- One piece of valid government-issued ID to confirm your identity. (Examples: driver’s license, birth certificate or Medicare card, etc.)
*Are you medically exempt from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination?
Individuals who cannot receive a vaccine because of a medical exemption must show proof of exemption signed by a health care provider.
Is your child under the age of 12?
Currently, children under the age of 12 cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine, so they will only require a government-issued ID confirming their age and a community mask for their visit.
Proceeds will support Science East’s free access Little Explorers educational program.