- Programs are available Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. (*other times may be available, subject to educators’ availability)
- Groups must register beforehand to be eligible for group rates.
- Minimum group size is 10 participants; groups of fewer than 10 participants will be required to pay the minimum charge of $45.
- All programs are approximately 30-45 minutes long; programs at Science East receive an additional 30 minutes of exhibit exploration in the science centre.
- Cost: $4.50 per student, 1 adult admitted free for every 5 students. (Each additional adult pays $4.50).
- For presentations at your school, we charge the cost per student plus travel. (Please phone for details).
Payment (in advance or on arrival) can be made by cash, cheque (payable to “Science East”), debit, VISA or MasterCard.
- Failure to cancel at least 2 business days in advance will result in a $45 cancellation fee being charged to your school or organization.
- As soon as your booking is made, a confirmation of your booking (date, time, program and number of students expected) will be sent by e-mail or fax to the teacher who booked the program.
- Please inform us of any changes to your booking as soon as possible.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information, or to book a program, please call Science East at 506-457-2340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org