As of September 22, 2021, some New Brunswick businesses will require Proof of Vaccination to access non-essential services, which includes Science East Science Centre.
In addition, masks will be mandatory in all indoor public spaces.
How to prepare for your visit to Science East under the current provincial government requirements
All visitors ages 12 and over must provide the following (unless medically exempt* from the COVID-19 vaccination):
- All visitors will require a community mask, with the exception of children under 2 years of age and those with underlying medical conditions.
- You will need Proof of Vaccination which includes one of the following:
- Your MyHealthNB record
- Immunization record from an regional health authority clinic, pharmacy or Public Health
- Photo or copy of your immunization record
- Proof of vaccination from another jurisdiction
- One piece of valid government-issued ID to confirm your identity. (Examples: driver’s license, birth certificate or Medicare card, etc.)
*Are you medically exempt from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination?
Individuals who cannot receive a vaccine because of a medical exemption must show proof of exemption signed by a health care provider.
Is your child under the age of 12?
Currently, children under the age of 12 cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine, so they will only require a government-issued ID confirming their age and a community mask for their visit.
- PLAY with more than 150 hands-on science exhibits, and Atlantic Canada’s only outdoor science playground – featuring a climbing wall, human gyroscope and more!
- DISCOVER the history of the York County Gaol, and the forensic science that’s helping solve crimes today!
- LEARN through our extensive summer and March Break camp programs, public science shows, birthday parties, workshops and more!
Science East Science Centre is located at 668 Brunswick Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick
(next to the Boyce Farmers Market)
Tel: (506) 457-2340