- Programs are available Monday-Friday 9am-4pm. (*other times may be available, subject to educators’ availability)
- Groups must register beforehand to be eligible for group rates.
- Minimum group size is 10 participants; groups of fewer than 10 participants will be required to pay the minimum charge of $60.
- All programs are approximately 30-45 minutes long; programs at Science East receive an additional 30 minutes of exhibit exploration in the science centre.
- Cost: $6.00 per student, 1 adult admitted free for every 5 students. (Each additional adult pays $6.00).
- For presentations at your school, we charge the cost per student plus travel. (Please phone for details).
- Groups/Classes must remain within their class bubble.
- Science East is currently adheres to the NB COVID-19 Recovery Plan and follows it’s COVID-19 Operational Plan.
See information on Science East’s location and parking
Payment (in advance or on arrival) can be made by cash, cheque (payable to “Science East”), debit, VISA or MasterCard.
- Please inform us of any changes to your booking as soon as possible.
- Failure to cancel at least 2 business days in advance may result in a $60 cancellation fee being charged to your school or organization.
- As soon as your booking is made, a confirmation of your booking (date, time, program and number of students expected) will be sent by e-mail to the teacher who booked the program.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information, or to book a program, please call Science East at 506-457-2340 or email email@example.com